Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: todays TS finds!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member bethmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well..I found the cute Coconut outfit..looks like never been on a dolly!
    And Sam's pink purse.
    Has PC stickers inside and PC sticker on hankey..
    This hankey looks different than others I seen on ebay..has some zigzag stitches on it.
    Coin says'copy' so it's not the first issue for sure.

    TS finds!

    <font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ January 11, 2006 06:11 PM: Message edited by: bethmn ]</font></font>

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 11, 2006 06:16 PM: Message edited by: bethmn ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member slovejoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    705
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great Find! Lucky you, these success stories always motivate me to go thrift store shopping. I hope that you got some killer deals!

    Shanna

  3. #3
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Wink

    <font size="10"> SCORE!!!!!</font> [img]tongue.gif[/img] Congratulations! Great find@!!! Wow-Wee and Heeee-Haw!!!!!!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member JustMagicMaria's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2002
    Posts
    208
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great find! I love that Coconut outfit and your even has the scrunchi. Too cool!

    OK, here's mine: I found the Bitty Twins wagon for $12. It's missing its door but is awfully cute, none the less, and is otherwise in fabulous shape. After finding the crib and tobaggan last week, our Bitty Baby area is getting really crowded!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member KimberBee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2003
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, congrats! Such a cute outfit to find too!

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great finds!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member gritsmommyof5's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2004
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    GREAT FINDS!

    I am off to GW in the morning.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Beth and Maria, how often DO you go to TS?

    Congrats on the great finds! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I need to go TS shopping again...

  9. #9
    Inactive Member JustMagicMaria's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2002
    Posts
    208
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Laura, it depends on how much I'm trying to avoid housework! LOL!! Seriously, I usually go about once a month but I've been looking for a new booster seat for DS and so I've been hitting the thrifts. (I wouldn't buy a car seat used, but a booster shouldn't matter.) Didn't find what I was looking for but I can't help but look for doll stuff! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by JustMagicMaria:
    Great find! I love that Coconut outfit and your even has the scrunchi. Too cool!

    OK, here's mine: I found the Bitty Twins wagon for $12. It's missing its door but is awfully cute, none the less, and is otherwise in fabulous shape. After finding the crib and tobaggan last week, our Bitty Baby area is getting really crowded!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Whoa! another <font size="8">SCORE!!!</font> Geesh , my TS and garage slaes have been dead ends so far, but you have given inspiration to <font size="4">pursue the trail again!!!</font>....Heee-HAW!!!!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •